Remember this when experiencing a challenge that seems insurmountable.
• What may seem like the end of your world at this very moment, is not the end of the world.
• Years from now, it is highly unlikely that current trials experienced will even cross our minds.
• Each and every one of us are human, and we are all struggling with something.
• There are so many people that have it so much worse off than we do.
• In every situation, there is something to be thankful for.
• Every single life is equally important
• We are all on this earth for a specific purpose
• Matthew 6:27- “Can any of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?”
These perspectives may not make challenges go away but it may make them easier to deal with.
XO Lauren 🤍